Dale Carnegie once said “one of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon-instead of enjoying the roses blooming outside our windows today.”
Here are my top 5 ideas to living magically :-
1. Go with the flow. Stop struggling against people or situation that you can’t control. Instead, change your sails and move effortlessly in a different direction.
2. Show appreciation. Genuinely tell and show people that you care for them and that you feel truly blessed to have them in your life. Remember, if you never learn the language of gratitude, you will never been on speaking terms with happiness.
3. The power of thought is the magic of the mind. Be able to laugh at yourself, acknowledge your failures and mistakes and accept that they do not define who you are.
4. Be confident enough to be humble. Do not flaunt your intelligence or superior knowledge. Be open to learning and keep evolving
5. Be kinder than necessary. Let others know you care deeply, don’t hurt or manipulate others by trying to make them feel bad about their choices and actions. Rather create relationships that are mutually uplifting and nuturing.
The real secret of living magically is in the choices you make.